At Eco Kiosk, we provide collection points for recycling items which cannot be included in curbside recycling programmes.
- Bread tags - fundraising for Breadtags for Wheelchairs NZ, which raises funds for wheelchairs in South Africa. Please note that bread tags need to be sorted by colour.
- Ultrella Natural Deodorant pouches
- Oral Care Products - includes any brands of toothbrushes, toothpaste tubes and caps, floss containers and all outer packaging materials (via Terracycle)
- Writing Instruments - includes any brand of pen, felt tip, highlighter, marker, correction fluid pot (must be empty), correction tape, mechanical pencil and eraser pen regardless of their composition (via Terracycle)
- Wine Bottle Lids or Can Tabs - Lions Club fundraising initiative for Kidney Kids
- EcoStore Bottles - EcoStore Plastic Return Programme
- Razors - includes refillable and/or disposable razors, blades, cartridge units, and packaging (via Terracycle)
- Facial Skincare - includes any brand of plastic or glass containers, tubes, lids, droppers and jars (via Terracycle). For glass containers, preferable place in your curbside recycling where possible.